Translate

Friday 14 July 2017

Their Back....The Script NEW! Song "Rain"

I was just on Facebook and guess what I just happened to stumble onto The Script's new song "Rain"

Here's the link to the official music video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iA-MHxa8C8

As a fan of this band I'm so excited to hear this new song from them as it feels to me like it's been aaaaaages since their last album "No Sound Without Silence".

This has a summery dance vibe to it...but it might just be me but the girl sat down in the music video that just refuses to smile or get up and dance with all the rest of the other people looks like to me now I think about it looks like she is trying too hard to look not interested not join in with everybody else that's having fun and is acting a bit like a bit of a baby having a tantrum.

I haven't been able to find anywhere any info so far on when a new album will be released so for fans of this band we'll just have to sit tight and wait and see and as soon as any news on this is released I'll put it up on here.






No comments:

Post a Comment