Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2019

NEW! MUST LISTEN TO MUSIC! QUINN LEWIS ALLSAINTS LA SESSION!

The other day I was checking my e-mails and I saw in my inbox there was an e-mail notification from AllSaints LA Sessions and this month session was from Australian singer/songwriter Quinn Lewis and he was performing his NEW! single "Only Everything" that you just have to stop everything and have a listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoD6M4vpbA0

And like all the other amazing artists that have performed at AllSaints LA Sessions like LAUV who as soon as I saw his performance I just jumped on YouTube.com to see what his other songs sounded like and then I just jumped on to Amazon.com and immediately downloaded his "I Met You When I Was 18 (the playlist)", Elly Duhe and her song "Way Down Low" and Ivy Adara and her song "Call Girl", I just had to go to YouTube.com and hear what the other tracks of Quinn Lewis sounded like and I definitely think now that I've heard it his single "Hanging On" will get your toes tapping and wanting you to get up and dance to it and I definitely think this track is going on my summer playlist and I think I'll be giving this song a few listens to while I'm out on holiday this year. If you haven't heard this track yet here is the YouTube.com link to have a little listen and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X823-MezN8

If you haven't seen the other artists performances here is the YouTube.com link for you to have a little gander and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6APX6-6LKlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdoh50-LIeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUtz8h9AXCE

I am a HUGE fan of ALLSAINTS clothes and think just like the brand in general this is a really cool idea to get amazing artists like these to perform and to also showcase their songs along with the ALLSAINTS brand with getting these artists to be wearing parts of the ALLSAINTS collections for wardrobe. But I have to say as much as I love listening and watching the videos of these LA Sessions it always frustrates me that there is no album of these LA Sessions because I think that would be amazing to put all these performances and songs on one album...Radio 1 already put the Live Lounge performances on albums why doesn't ALLSAINTS do the same? or if they don't do albums that you can buy why not do something so you can stream or download these performances...Imagine Dragons did it so fans could stream and download their performance...why can't any of these other artists do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment