Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2022

MUSIC YOU JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO!

 I'm just going to pre-warn you that the dreaded tendonitis has struck in my right hand so please bare with if this either seems to be a bit long or takes a bit of time to put up on here than the other posts up on here.

God your never going to believe what's just happened but as soon as I'm healed in one hand from tendonitis, it's struck in the other hand. This is just typical of me and goes to show you how clumsy I am!...so I apologise if you have heard any of the tracks I've mentioned below but I have been listening to these a lot whilst recovering and they're also really good to listen to in the midst of COVID-19 and you just need to be transported away from not knowing what the hell to do as the government seems to change the rules as and when.

Anyway I thought I might give you readers a break from reading about "Dungeons and Dragons" and give you a well deserved respite with listening to some new-ish by now tracks that I know your going to love as much as I love them and I know you'll definitely be playing these tracks on repeat.

Cheat Codes Space Primates(With GASHI)  "Memory"

Cheat Codes, Space Primates (with GASHI) - Memory [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

This if you are like me and are a fan of this band then you'll probably already have played to death their album "Hellraisers Part I" which has chilled out dance beats as opposed to "Hellraisers Part II" which is with acts like Travis Barker from Blink 182, Tyson Ritter from the band All American Rejects, Tinashe, Grey etc etc. But if you haven't heard any of their music where the hell have you been?...anyways here is just a taster of the chilled out beats from "Hellraisers Part 1" if you haven't heard any of them yet:

Cheat Codes x Bryce Vine - Stay [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Cheat Codes - Lean On Me (feat. Tinashe) [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Cheat Codes - Do It All Over (feat. Marc E. Bassy) [Official Video] - YouTube

Here is just a taster of "Hellraisers Part II" for you to listen to if you haven't heard any of these singles before or if you have and just want to listen to them again:

Cheat Codes ft Travis Barker & Tove Styrke All Things $ Can Do by as - YouTube

Cheat Codes - Hurricane (feat. Tyson Ritter & Grey) [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Cheat Codes - Dummy ft Oli Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon - YouTube

Anyways...this NEW ISH! song from this band is according to the bands Facebook profile the first single from "Hellraisers Part III", which I can't wait to hear more from and when this is going to get released because me being me I have been thinking to myself "there's a part 1 and a part 2 so there's got to be a third part?"...so you could say that I'm a little impatient but I did have a feeling that maybe this third part would have more dance beats like there other dance beats like: "Sex ft Kriss Kross Amsterdam", "Feels Great ft Fetty Wap", "Thinking Bout You Lately ft Daniel Bloom". 

Chainsmokers "High"

The Chainsmokers - High (Official Video) - YouTube

YEEEEES! They're back! I know you may or may have heard this NEW! single already but I already love this song and I have to say that I have been hitting the repeat button on Youtube.com hard as I'm loving the chilled out dance beats on this track.  

Ylissa (Elissa Franceschi) "Summer Time"

Summertime - Ylissa (music video) - YouTube

Ylissa "Do you Remember"

Do You Remember? - YouTube

I absolutely love Elissa Franceschi and if you didn't know she is Josh Franceschi's from the band "You Me At Six" sister. If you haven't listened to her music before or if you haven't heard any of her albums before I urge you to stop what you are doing right now and head on over to either her Youtube.com channel Ylissa where you can find some of her NEW! songs or you can find under Elissa Franceschi her other singles and I did see the other day on dbnoclothing.com website that you can buy all of these albums in two different bundles which I urge you to do if you haven't already and listen to them. 

 Byron - YouTube 

Kygo "Love Me Now"

Kygo - Love Me Now (Official Video) ft. Zoe Wees - YouTube

Kygo ft X Ambassadors "Underniable"

Kygo - Undeniable (Lyric Video) ft. X Ambassadors - YouTube

This is Kygo's NEW! single ft DNCE-Dancing Feet

Kygo - Dancing Feet (Official Video) ft. DNCE - YouTube

Charlie Puth "Light Switch"

Charlie Puth - Light Switch [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Mads Langer "Monsters In My Mind"

Mads Langer - Monsters In My Mind - YouTube

This guy is amazing and if you haven't heard any of his albums or songs I urge you to stop doing what you are doing right now and listen and download his singles and albums because his songs are so epic sounding especially this song, and I have to admit that this song does make me smile and just want to press that repeat button.

Mads Langer "Hanging With You"

Mads Langer - Hanging With You (live) - YouTube

I have put this Live version on here because even though I love this song I feel that this version feels more holiday-y (if that is even a word) and it makes me want to dance around to.

Mads Langer "Lightening"

Mads Langer - Lightning - YouTube

 Mads Langer "White Noise"

Mads Langer - White Noise - YouTube

All these songs sound great and are now available to download on Amazon and other platforms but if your like me and want to know when or if there's going to be an album I've just checked on Amazon and there will be an album released on October 1st 2021 "Where Oceans Meet".

Muse "Won't Stand Down"

Muse - WON'T STAND DOWN (Official Video) - YouTube

Duke Sims "Wasting No Time"

Duke Sims - Wasting No Time - YouTube

If you haven't heard this album I suggest that you download this now "Superhighway" as this is amazing and I can't stop playing this and if you haven't heard his band Shinobi Ninja yet you have to listen to their music as it's amazing and like Flume, Mads Langer, Ylissa this music just has to be listened to and now that I'm thinking about this I have no idea why Duke Sims's music, Mads Langer's, Ylissa, Shinobi Ninja's, Duke Sims or Flume's music isn't played more on the radio as this could just be me but hearing just one song from these artists and I was hooked, I heard "New Movement" from Duke Sims' album and I just had to download this album. 

And I know that after listening to this album and all the other tracks from this blog post will make you feel the same way.

Flume Ft MAY-A "Say Nothing"

Flume feat. MAY-A - Say Nothing (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I was really excited to hear Flume had NEW! music out and as soon as I heard I just had to jump on over to Youtube.com and have a little listen to this song and I was hooked, I love the chilled out dance beats of this song and if your like me and wondering if there is an album in the works I've just looked on Amazon and yes there is an album and one you can already pre-order now "Palaces" this will be released on 20th May 2022 so save this date for your diary if you haven't already saved it.

Simple Plan- Ruin My Life feat. Deryck Whibley (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I know I've already put a lot of songs up here already but I just had to put this up on here as I cannot stop listening to it since this was released, I think I may have pressed the repeat button on Youtube.com so many times playing this as well as some of Simple Plan's other songs like "Welcome To My Life", "Your Love Is Just A Lie" and many more that I think that my whole family keeps giving me looks of exhaustion like "Not Again!" because after listening to this I inevitably search on Youtube.com for Sum 41 songs like "Fatlip", "In Too Deep" and "Still Better".

No comments:

Post a Comment