Translate

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Weirdest things that I've just seen today

I was just in the middle of perusing the internet for work when I saw these on Shortlist Mode's website grooming section of their website the most odd things, I just had to write a post about them as they seemed so bizarre to me:

1.  Sushi Cologne....Yes you are reading this right there's no need to do a double take Sushi Cologne:



It's available over at Dementer Fragrance Library's Website where it describes this new cologne of their's as :

"...the fresh scent of just cooked sticky rice and straight from the seaside seaweed , laced with hints of ginger and lemon essence. Simply delectable."

Now I'm just thinking if I were a guy why on earth would I want to smell like sushi?

But as it stands I am a women so Cologne doesn't really apply to me but I still don't think I'd buy this if I needed to buy a present for a guy because although the description of it having hints of ginger and lemon in it making it sound as if this is going to be quite a spicy but fresh smelling scented cologne I don't really see why any guy would want to also smell like just cooked sticky rice.

I love sushi but I don't really see why any fragrance house would want to try and make this a scent especially one for men, I don't really see this working but being me if I saw this in a shop I'd probably go over and see what it smelt like as this has definitely piqued my interest to see what it smelt like as you never know it could be better than it sounds like, but then again it could just be another 007 Bond Fragrance...I do have to say that I saw this in a shop that I was in and had a quick smell (this may make me sound a bit weird smelling fragrances for men but I only did it as I am a huge James Bond fan and I wanted to know what it smelt like) and it was to me a very offensive smell one that if I was a guy I would never choose to wear.

Let's hope that the new 007 Blue Ocean Royale smells a lot better.

2. Pizza Hut have made a perfume...no word of a lie this has actually been done:

  

This idea started off life as an actual joke according to Shortlist Mode Magazine by advertising firm Grip Ltd. who asked followers to come up with a name for an imaginary bottle of scent that was going to be inspired by the smell of pizza,- this bottle is the one on the left-, and as there were so many people who wrote in to this saying that they would actually wear a scent that smelled like pizza they decided to make one for real,-this is the one on the right-, and they said they would give the first 100 people who messaged back a bottle of this eau de Pizza...sorry about the pun but I just couldn't resist.

I just thought would this be a unisex fragrance or would it be an eau pour homme or pour femme?

But I have just read that this online Facebook PR stunt is only for Canada and hasn't been extended to the UK...yet but give it time I bet this will come to the UK.

I just have to say it but I bet this smells just like mamma used to make!

3. Redken have made a beer shampoo:








Yes you are reading this right Redken For Men have just brought out a Men's Clean Brew Extra-Cleansing Shampoo and as you can see from the name this is no ordinary Men's Shampoo this contains malt which helps to nourish and condition the hair, and it also contains brewer's yeast which strengthens and builds body says Shortlist Mode Magazine...two ingredients which you'll find in all good beers.

It also contains orange zest which will deep cleanse your scalp while purifying and eliminating oil and dirt, it also according to Shortlist Mode Magazine contains Anti-Grit Technology which apparently makes light work of crusty mud flecks...so it sounds like its handy to have on hand if you decide to go mountaineering somewhere.

This is priced at £12.20 for a 250ml bottle of the stuff .

No comments:

Post a Comment