Translate

Friday 28 August 2015

Start your engines rolling be the first to get your hands on the NEW! Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise!

I was just perusing the web when I came across this on Collider.com this:

Furby Furbacca in Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.

And this definitely piqued my interest as just like it says in the picture "Furby has entered the World Of Star Wars", and on the one hand as an avid fan of all the Star Wars films I think this is cool, cute as it looks to me at least just like Gizmo from "Gremlins" and I imagine it also sings like Gizmo but this time it sings the Star Wars theme tune, and I don't see this getting wet and sprouting any nastier versions of itself like Stripe was in "Gremlins", just probably if it gets damaged by water that it will probably stop working.

But...on the other hand I had one of these when I was little when they were all the rage and I have to say they are very demanding little toys that I instantly after about 10 minuites lost interest in, as they just keep perching at you like a bird "Play with me" and they do become annoying, but as I do love Star Wars this does tempt me...but if I can guess the response of my parents would be a definite and resounding "NO Grow Up!", and it is very possible that if I did own this along with any other of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens  merchandise that Disney, LucasFilm and Hasbro will be celebrating as part of "Force Friday", which starts at 12:01 am on September 4th 2015 where fans can visit mass retailers,  Disney stores world wide as well as from DisneyStore.com a wide range of all things StarWars from toys, collectables, books, comics, ebooks and apps, apparel and lifestyle accessories.

Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.  Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.
Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Millennium Falcon in Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.  Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.  Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog. Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.  Star Wars Force Friday toy catalog.

These are just some of the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise that new and old lovers of this franchise can get their hands on...but I think that when the time comes for this " Force Friday" there will definitely be some things said about the Star Wars StormTrooper guns and the "Put Together BladeBuilders" as these to me anyway do look like on some of the ways you could put them together look a bit lethal, especially the way you could put these together to look like Poseidon's,-in case you don't know who this is, Poseidon was the Greek God who controlled the sea's or in case you haven't seen the film "Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief"- fork.

If you want to get your hands on some of these toys you can go to:

www.starwars-hasbro.com

So if you want to get your hands on any of these toys you better be quick as I'm sure that every other Star Wars fan will want to get this just as much as the next fan including myself so I would suggest you get in their fast as I bet you there will be a frenzy for these things juust like there was when the Harry Potter books came out, or even when a new Iphone comes out or when a new game in a series of Xbox games or PlayStation games comes out.

And its not just me that thinks that these 'toys' are well worth owning for every Star Wars fan new and old, but according to Josh Silverman, executive vice president, global licensing of Disney Consumer Products thinks that these products are:

"Every lightsaber, every action figure, every LEGO set tells a story for generations of Star Wars fans, and this global event is a celebration of those stories."

Don't forget that "Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens" will be released in the UK on 18th December 2015...if you are in a different country and want to know the alternative release date please go to IMDb.com and the Star Wars page and click on the release date underneath the title to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment