Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2015

This is an apology to the readers.

I apologise for the non postings on here lately and I was going to post on here sooner as I was worried that the readers of this music/film news blog including any music artists that have contacted me on my various social media pages- Twitter, Facebook etc-, would be getting frustrated that there was no new news about any music/films and would therefore stop reading this blog, but I see today when I log on to the blog that this looks not to be the case.

So anyhew back to the point...I apologise for not writing on this blog sooner as unfortunately I have got a DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) in my lower leg and am in a lot of pain so I have been given all manner of pain pills which have all manner of lovely side effects so I am unable to write anything further on here because of all these lovely side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment