Translate

Thursday 21 September 2017

MUST LISTEN TO MACKLEMORE!

You may or may not have heard but Macklemore have 2 New tracks out that somehow seem to have slipped through Radio 1's net...this coming from a station that claims to play "In New Music We Trust" artists.

Anyhew...I'm not going to start ranting about this again because I'll never be able to stop,-note previous posts about this-.

I was on YouTube.com's website yesterday and as well as listening to their other NEW! music "Glorious ft. Skylar Grey" which I played none stop on my holiday to St. Tropez, there was 2 tracks of theirs that were "Recommended For You" music video that you guys just have to listen to as well as the interview with Rollingstone Magazine that the vocalist Ben Haggarty has just done that I think you should read if your like me and a huge fan of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis where he talks about his NEW! Gemini tour and album without Ryan Lewis.

Be warned though that although when I first heard about this NEW! Gemini tour I was really excited because I've been lucky enough to see Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis at the O2 area and they were amazing so I thought I'll definitely see if there was a venue that I could go see them near me but then I read that this is only across the US these tour dates are, here's the link to see these tour dates if anyone fancy's a trip to see Macklemore:

http://macklemore.com/shows/

I have to be honest when I first heard about the NEW! Gemini tour I thought that it was the name of the new tour that Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were going to do...well I guess you live and learn something new everyday.

Anyhew in case you haven't heard this song "Glorious ft. Skylar Grey" already here is the YouTube link below to have a little listen and see what you think about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OrLroFa0AI

And the other 2 "Recommended For You" music videos were "Marmalade ft. Young Yachty" I like this even though it does sound different but who wouldn't like it when one of the lyrics in the song is "Toy Story 3 that's a fucking good movie" and just because it's Macklemore...and their NEW! song featuring Kesha "Good Old Days". Here is the YouTube link below if you've not heard it yet and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBooxCkF3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUffrvUjwCY

I've just seen on YouTube that there is now an official music video for this NEW! Macklemore ft. Kesha song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYV9-KoSUM

And I'm betting because this features Kesha this will then get some airplay but to be honest that's why you get duets anyway because a lesser known artist wants to get heard and some airplay so they do a duet with a really big artist.

I do have to say though I like the artwork for each of these singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment