Translate

Wednesday 20 September 2017

NEW! Evanescence Album Update!

Yes! Just managed to get the internet working on my lap top...I seriously don't know what is happening with this old thing today one minute it will let me open a tab to go on Google the next it says "Can't Reach This Page".

Well anyway...I'm here and ready to blog!

You may or may not already know but Evanescence are going to be releasing a newish album with an orchestra that according to Kerrang! Magazine online "...will be a collection of older material given fresh makeovers, mixing electronic elements with orchestral accompaniments...", and there will be a tour to go with this NEW! album "Synthesis" and this orchestra will also be performing alongside with the band on this tour with this same article saying that you can get tickets to see the band perform at:

30th March 2018 Royal Albert Hall
31st March 2018 Royal Albert Hall

And:

2nd April 2018 Manchester Apollo
3rd April 2018 Nottingham Arena
5th April 2018 Glasgow Armadillo
5th April 2018 Sheffield City Hall

According Amazon this album will be released on November 10th 2017.
This album if you've been reading this blog or even if you haven't will have a newish stripped back version of their massive No.1 hit "Bring Me To Life" and other tracks on this album will include according to this same Kerrang! Magazine online article:

1. Overture
2. Never Go Back
3. Hi-Lo
4. My Heart Is Brokenhaving
5. Lacrymosa
6. The End Of A Dream
7. Bring Me To Life
8. Unraveling
9. Imaginary
10. Secret Door
11. Lithium
12. Post In Paradise
13. Your Star
14. My Immortal
15. The In-Between
16. Imperfection

I was just thinking that it's a shame that along with having "My Immortal", "Bring Me To Life", "My Heart Is Broken" and "Lithium" from their back catalogue of fan favourite songs on this album that they haven't put on this album my other favourite of theirs "Call Me When Your Sober" I love the music video for this the whole idea of Little Red Riding Hood having dinner with the wolf, and now that I think about it it's a shame that "Do What You Want" isn't also on the album as this is I think an amazing song of theirs.

Also apart from being able to already hear what this NEW! version of "Bring Me To Life" sounds like, you can now have a listen to the first single from this album "Imperfection", here is the YouTube link below to have a little listen and see what you think if you haven't listened to it already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6l4ghme4-M

This might be just me but the piano at the start of this cinematic sounding dramatic track sounds very much like the piano in Elliott Minor's "Parallel Worlds", and this also might be just me but all the electronics on the song makes it sounds to me very mechanical...but THANK GOD their back!




No comments:

Post a Comment