Translate

Wednesday 7 February 2018

NEW! MUST LISTEN TO MUSIC STEVIE WOLF "LOW" PLUS INTERVIEW AND NEW! UPCOMING TRACK "YVES KLEINE BLUE"

As I am a MASSIVE  fan of this artist Stevie Wolf I was soooo excited to hear that there would be a follow up to "Who" which I can not stop listening to and gets constantly stuck in my head which is no bad thing...but when I try to get this song stuck in my head to replace a song that I really hate like for example Katie Perry I always find myself thinking of Stevie Wolf's "Flights" or "Who" or another one of his earwiggy songs.

If you haven't heard this single yet I urge you to have a listen to it, here is the link to have a little gander at it and see for yourself what you think on YouTube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51hUMCTXu4

I have to be honest I think that this is more of a grower than his other tracks that you instantly get stuck in your head or just want to dance along to,-and I really hate to say that as I am such a massive fan I really want to have this reaction as I had this instant reaction to all of his other tracks,- but saying this I of course I have downloaded this for when I'm out and about...well I am a massive fan of Stevie Wolf's after all!

Anyhew...I do have to say though that I do like the bit of the song where it goes "Imaginary Silence/Chemical Imbalance/ Call It What You What/ I Sit Here In Silence" and the other parts of the chorus...it still does though have the relaxed feel like his other tracks but instead of wanting to probably dance along to this track like with any of Stevie Wolf's singles you just want to sit down and listen to this single.

I was reading an interview Stevie Wolf did with Billboard.com he did recently as I am a massive fan of his,- in case you haven't read this article yet here's the link below to have a little read of it:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8232742/stevie-wolf-interview

And I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that on March 30th Stevie Wolf will be releasing officially his next single "Yves Kleine Blue",-if you haven't heard this yet I urge you to go over to Stevie Wolf's website which is more of a PowerPoint Presentation and have a listen as this and see what you think,-...in case you haven't seen this PowerPoint of Stevie Wolf's yet here is the link below for you to go and have a read of it this in my opinion is well worth the read as it explains a lot about his style of "honest" music and it also explains a lot about him:

http://www.steviewolf.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment