Translate

Tuesday 13 February 2018

OMG! I NEED ONE OF THESE NOW LOTUS BISCOFF ARE NOW IN A SPREAD AND ICE CREAM!

No your eyes are not deceiving you these mourishly tasty biscuits that you normally find sat on a saucer if you order coffee served in some restaurants and bars...-and I have to be honest I'm not averse to partaking in one or more of these if I'm out and about with the famille having drinks even though I'm mostly drinking tea or diet coke...they're just soooooo! delicious I can't say no to one of these even when I see one-...have now announced that with using the Lotus Caramelised Biscoff Smooth Spread that you can now buy on Amazon.co.uk or in as I have just found out using the power of Google you can order this online at Sainsbury's and Tesco's (in the grocery section) that in partnership with the Lymington, Hampshire based ice cream company New Forest Ice Cream have made a NEW! Lotus Caramelised Biscoff ice cream flavour.

Christian Veal director of New Forest Ice Cream said to thehostonline.co.uk's website about this partnership between New Forest Ice Cream and Lotus Caramelised Biscoff that:

"Our passionate team has worked hard, in association with Lotus, to create a great tasting product, ensuring that the soft, smooth texture and indulgent taste is able not just to match the expectations of the consumer, but hoping to exceed them too."

He goes on to say that:

"The all-new Lotus Caramelised Biscoff  flavour is a delectable combination of sweet spread and velvety ice cream".

I already thought that this is something I just have to try and see how it tastes but just reading about this and seeing what it looks like on New Forest Ice Cream's website where you can buy this from in 4ltr or 4.75ltr tubs is just making my stomach growl!...I want one of these soooo badly now!

Here's the link to New Forest Ice Cream website where you can see this Lotus Caramelised ice cream for yourselves along with all of their delectably mourish flavours of over 50 different varieties of sorbets and ice creams that you just have to try!:

http://www.newforesticecream.com/scoop-range

No comments:

Post a Comment