Translate

Monday 6 August 2018

NEW! VENOM AND WINNIE THE POOH TRAILER!...YES I SAID WINNIE THE POOH TRAILER!

I know I do realise from the title of this post that you may be thinking how could I have put these two NEW! movie trailers together in one blog post as these two films are the polar opposites of each other but I just thought it's Winnie The Pooh I just couldn't resist putting it up on here.

Anyhew...you may or may not already know but there is going to be a live action movie of "Winnie The Pooh" that according to the trailer is by the same people that did "Beauty and The Beast"...so its safe to say that Walt Disney Pictures is hoping for another big hit just like "Beauty and the Beast".

Here is the link to watch the trailer for "Christopher Robin" on IMDb.com:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4575576/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I have to say when I first heard about this film being made and that it had a trailer I just had to drop everything I was doing in that moment and watch this trailer...and I must have seemed very odd in the office sat there watching this with my headphones on saying "Pooh!" very loudly with a smile on my face because nobody ever expects that in there day to day lives...but I have to say that this looks really lovely and thank god that there is this version as this seems the right way to do a "Winnie The Pooh" film to me and not that one that was sad and called "Goodbye Christopher Robin". I think just like "Beauty and The Beast" this is one I will definitely have to have a little look at when it gets released in cinemas in the UK on August 17th 2018...and I think this is definitely a date that should be in your diary if your going to make a trip to the cinema anytime soon.

If you don't live in the UK please go to this page on IMDb.com and underneath the title of this film where it says the UK release date just click on this and this will take you to a list of other countries that this film will be released in.

Anyhew...the other day I saw that there is a third trailer for "Venom" which I know I may have sounded like I was giving it a hard time in my last post about this film but it does look even with this NEW! trailer bloody awesome...here is the link to it on IMDb.com's website:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1270797/?ref_=nv_sr_1

This trailer shows more of the cool CGI effects that you can expect to see in this movie like for instance the fact that "Venom" can make a head out of Eddie Brock's chest and have an actual face to face conversation with Eddie...but it also shows the cool head to head fight "Venom" will have with the other symbiote in the film "Riot" and how after a face off moment this reveals that "Riot" is Carlton Drake...but it also looks cool the CGI effect when "Venom"/Eddie Brock goes into Mrs.Chen's shop.

But I have just thought though that I hope when this gets released on October 5th that this doesn't go too heavy on the CGI effects like the last "Resident Evil" film or the last "Underworld" film, where it just looked like the director wanted to put as many CGI effects/3D effects as possible and you'd think at first ok put a couple of effects in to go along with the action would look cool but when its in every part of the film your like "Oh for fuck's sake!" you get a bit fed up and the story and the whole point of the film gets missed.

If you don't live in the UK just go to this IMDb.com page and click on the release date for the UK underneath the title page and this will take you to a list of other countries that this will be released in and when it will be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment