Translate

Thursday 22 November 2012

New Music and then some Part 2!


The other day I was perusing Facebook and I saw that The Script have just put up on their Facebook Page the official video for their next song "6 Degrees Of Seperation":


 

I bought this album from my local Morrison's when it first came out and I liked this song as well as the song they did with Will.i.am and I really liked the video to it showing the same story but from two completely different sides, and I love some of the lyrics in some of the songs like in "If you Ever Come Back" I love the lyric "I'll be there with a smile on my face and the kettle on", and in "Long Gone and Moved On" I love the lyric "The Elephant in the Room Keeps Scaring Off the Guests".

I love the video for these songs and I loved their first album but I do have to admit that although I am a big fan of The Script I didn't like it as instantly as I liked their first and second album but this song I did instantly like...I know that this might anger some other Script fans but I'm just being honest! Anyhew...I love this video and I can't wait for when the next series of The Voice as I really thought that Danny on this show was really good at being a mentor to the contestants and I did like the spinning chairs!

I saw this video a couple of weeks ago, I really like this song and I do have to be honest  and I saw Vince from the Voice's first song the other day and I think this one is a grower but I think that these two are really good songs for their first songs after the voice...I have to say though that I think that Tyler's is maybe a little bit better but they're bound to do really good songs with Will.i.am and Jessie J being their mentors on the show, as I was in my local HMV the other day with my dad and we bought the platinum edition of Jessie J's album and I have to say that I love the album and all the different types of songs on there.

And of course Will.i.am's songs are fantastic as well as LMFAO's album which he produced...this is an album that if you haven't got it yet I urge you to get it!  


  

 



                                        

I saw Tyler James's video a couple of weeks ago and I was really surprised that this track wasn't being played on the radio...this could of course might have been just me not hearing it on any radio stations when I have been out not even Wessex FM which is the Heart Radio of Dorset that played everybodies songs that was involved with The Voice i.e Jessie J's songs got played a lot, The Black Eyed Peas tracks and Will.i.am's got played, The Script etc but I would have thought that everyone would want to play these tracks as they're probably the first people from the show including Bo Bruce to have songs out....but where is the actual winner of the show Leanne? Pardon the pun but this is unusual for a winner of a show not to have at least something out?

I really like this song and I have to admit that this is one that I have been Youtubeing a lot after and in the middle of working.

The other day I saw this video with Stooshi, Fazer from NDubz, Angel and Tyler James song "I Wish I belonged to love" I thought it was way better than the Girls Aloud song "Something New" which was made the official Children In Need Song which is them just walking up and down in a line and shouting and a dance beat with as few a words and verses for them to sing as possible...and a few of you may disagree here but when they performed this on the night of Children In Need it seemed to me a mess as Sarah Harding and Nadine Coil looked sooo thin really emaciated looking and you could see how small both their arms, legs and faces were as both looked really thin their cheekbones were visible, I had to look away as it looked too painful to watch.

Whoever was the hairstylist and dresser of this band was on the night looked to me like they both needed to be sacked as all of their hair looked like it was really bedheady and that it had just been put up into ponytails to hide it! And the orange puff dresses they were wearing seemed to me to have highlighted Nadine Coil and Sarah Harding's thinness.

Not really the sort of roll models you want for your kids, me thinks!

I heard yesterday Biffy Clyro's new song "Black Chandelier", and I love it! I was thinking though after I heard it yesterday that it sounded a bit like "Boom Blast and Ruin" from their fantastic last album "Only Revolutions" which when I first bought it I could not stop playing it  which probably drove my parents nuts! I think when the album "Opposites" comes out on 28th January 2013 which you either pre-order now from HMV.com the Deluxe 3 CD edition for £13.00 or you can pre-order the 1 CD edition for £9.00...but I was just thinking as I'm a big fan of the band what if you had the normal 1CD edition and then they decided to release a song that was on the 2 CD of the 3 CD edition you'd feel that you should have just brought the deluxe edition from the very start!

I saw Vince from the Voice's first song the other day and I think this one is a grower but I think that these two are really good songs for their first songs after the voice...I have to say though that I think that Tyler's is maybe a little bit better but they're bound to do really good songs with Will.i.am and Jessie J being their mentors on the show, as I was in my local HMV the other day with my dad and I bought the platinum edition of Jessie J's album and I have to say that I love the album and all the different types of songs on there.

And of course Will.i.am's songs are fantastic as well as LMFAO's album which he produced...this is an album that if you haven't got it yet I urge you to get it!



I've put up here the Radio 1's Live Lounge of Alex Claire's "Too Close" as I heard this being played in the background of the brand spanking NEW! Carluccio's restaurant that is already part of the NEW! Brewery Square development in the heart of Dorchester, Dorset where they're is already a ODEON Cinema, going to be a Nandos, Pizza Express, Wagamama, Cafe Rouge, Hobbs, offices and apartments, and I do have to say that since this new Carluccio's has opened I have become a bit of a regular with their fantasticly two types of coffee that you can choose between either a rich blend or a smooth blend...I love the rich blend as well as the fantasticly chocolate covered arabica bean the coffee comes with. Also I love and can't get enough of the homemade cakes especially the chocolate covered fudge cake or as I am a huge fan of Canoli I can't resist popping my head in to have a couple of these...so if you ever get the chance to go to a Carluccio's I  strongly suggest that you see if they have got either a Canoli or a chocolate fudge cake or Calamari and you have some with the rich blended coffee...would it be too much to say here Bellisima!

Canoli if you haven't heard of this is a brandy snap filled with ricotta cheese it sounds not very much but if you have one you'll want another I promise you that!

Anyhew...I see I have gone on a rant again. When I first heard this I thought it was really relaxing and really chilled, and  I loved the piano part of it the song it made me think of Coldplay's "Clocks", I did like Coldplay when they first started out and I even bought their album "Parachutes" but now I'm not so keen on them.
                               
http://www.cheerupclothing.com/

I first heard about this amazing clothing line from The Dead Famous on Twitter that had done an acoustic version of their amazing "Hide Your Halo" for Cheer Up Clothing's Tee Room sessions (sort of their version of the Live Lounge), and all these clothes including the amazingly snugly looking new hats and the hoodies look very cool even the accessories like the cushions and the badges as well as some very cool looking notebooks and other things that they are going to be bringing out in time for Christmas look very cool with a sort of Urban Outfitters vibe to them I think.

I was really exited to see that even Jamie Lang in the episode of Made In Chelsea when they go to  Dorset when they are renting the Pensylvanian Castle in Portland, Dorset was wearing one of Cheer Up Clothings Hoodies, these look really nice. I think that this might be another cool website that can help me out with what to get people for Christmas!

Here below is the link for the castle which the Made In Chelsea cast stayed in case you want to have a little perusal at it.

http://www.thepenn.co.uk/pennsylvania-castle/gallery.html

I saw this video the other day of Daley ft. Jessie J "Remember Me" and I love this track but then it got me thinking of who sang the original version of it, now that I have found it thanks to the miracle of Youtube "Blueboy-Remember Me"I can stop hearing this version of Daley's cover version blaring in my head every time I'm listening to Daley ft Jessie J.




No comments:

Post a Comment