Translate

Saturday 29 December 2012

Wolverine is coming back for The Days Of Future Past!

It feels like ages since I last posted anything on here, sorry it's been sooo long but I just got into the festive mood and a lot has happened.

You may or may not have heard but Hugh Jackman is going to be in the prequal sequel to X:Men First Class, X:Men Days of Future Past, using Twitter to gather excitement for this film by saying that:

" (he would) like to welcome @RealHughJackman to the cast of #XMen Days Of Future Past. Very excited! More to come..."

This "more to come..." sounds ominous to me but it definitely has piqued my interest into there being more movie news on this film which has already released this still which I read is from a flashback of Logan/Wolverine's where he has bone claws. To be honest I have only seen the cartoon series of the X:Men that used to be on CBBC and I didn't think that Wolverine had bone claws...so when I saw The Big Bang Theory the other day and Sheldon and Howard Walowitz were having an argument about whether Wolverine had bone claws or not and I saw Sheldon show that Wolverine had in the comic books bone claws I couldn't believe that the next day there was this still from the film "The Wolverine" which is released on the 25th 2013 in the UK up on Empire Magazine's website...well you live and learn something new everyday I think!

wolverine days of future past

This though I can imagine is the first of a lot more news on this movie to come and with the UK release date of X:Men Days Of Future Past being the 18th July 2014 this I can't wait for...check IMDb.com for other countries release dates:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877832/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

*If your not sure how to get other countries release dates just click on the underlined UK release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment