Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

Smell like David Beckham no thank you, I'd rather have my own au de toillette!

I was reading this the other day on Shorlist Media's website and I have to say even though it is nothing to do whatsoever with women but everything to do with men I have to say that it piqued my interest.



According to Shortlist Media these are the new line of modern fragrances from perfumieres Commodity Goods to help a man find out what a man's signature scent is, and the guy has to is fill out a scent form and then you'll get samples sent to you based on the choices you put on the form, and then you can order based on the fragrance that you like.

Now I'm not a gut and those of you who read this blog will already know this, but if I were I don't think I'd want to smell like whisky although this does taste awefully good when miixed in an American cocktail called Port Authority, and I have read a few books in my time as well so I'd like to think that I know what a book smells like the first time you open it, but for me this really isn't a smell I'd want to smell like either, so I think it's safe to say that paper doesn't smell of anything either.

But I can see what Commodity Goods are getting at, it's a fun thing for guys to do put together their own scent and feel like mega star, super cool David Beckham for a day by having a fragrance put together using the smells you like and having something on your bathroom shelf knowing that's your scent...your scent for the summmer!

I suppose in this way it's a unique gift for Father's Day if your stuck on ideas for what to get him this month, but then again I just thought that guys might have to sit down and do this with their girlfriends or their wives as what they think is a nice smelling fragrance may not be something the other halves want them to smell like.

No comments:

Post a Comment