Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

Like the smell of rum...well now you can wear it (just for men though)



Yohji Yamamoto, has relaunched according to Shortlist Media their iconic scent Yohji Homme which is being sold at Selfridges for £18-45. This I've just thought is a cool looking bottle but what is with some fragrances of late using alcohol in their mixtures of perfumes?

I've just thought why this might be and this may sound like I've got my business head on and I know that I've never put this on before on here but I guess there is a first time for everything, to get men to be more excited about Cologne and perfumes as I don't think that men really buy a lot of these for themselves, and women are more the type to get excited about different fragrances and perfumes but they do tend to buy this stuff for their other halves.

Anyhew...I'm going to skip over this side as quickly as possible and say that this has been blended together with sage, bergamot, mocha coffee and leather...so these are quite heady, rich, intense flavours and sound like it could go either way, men may like it but girls may not. And I've just thought that it might say more about you if your wearing this, ie these are quite big overpowering  fragrances, and if your wearing them it might suggest that you like big overpowering fragrances despite how it making all the girls turn their noses up at it and run away from you, but I shouldn't really judge as according to Shortlist Media this although an odd concoction does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment