Translate

Thursday 1 August 2013

I'm back with a brand new rap but guess who else is

I know that I've been away from here for ages, and you may or may not already know about this but I just had to put this up here as it just seems so unbelievable.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, there is a plan to do a Transporter 4, 5 and 6. The Hollywood Reporter reports that during Cannes Film Festival it was announced by Luc Bessons' EuropaCorp which did  a deal last July to become partners with the Chinese Fundamental Films that stated that 15 EuropaCorp fims would be released theatrically in China by Fundamental Films and that 2 companies would co-produce at least three of these 15, that both companies would co-produce, co-finance and distribute the next three installments in the Transporter franchise.

But there's been no word from The Statham's people yet on whether he will return as Frank Miller, former SAS turned transporter with all the rules (the main guy in these films),

The Hollywood Reporter also says that the budgets around $30-40 million and one of these is likely to be located in China.

I have seen all of these films and have to say that I hope it's better than the last one where Jason Statham reversed his BMW off a road and into the lake below and after the bad guys were gone he miraculously managed to open the boot of his car and inflate the car to the surface and then jump start it and get it back on the road, also I thought that this didn't really have much of a storyline except that it was just using the same storyline from the first one where Jason Statham finds out he's transporting a girl somewhere, but the only difference was that in the third one she wasn't in a bag tossed in the boot of his car and they both  had killer (but not in a good way) big ass bling bracelets on that when you got a certain distance away from the car you blew up .

I do have to say though that I did like the first one as it had might  good story, great location Nice, France, great house...this might just be me but I really didn't like it the bad guys shoot the house down as it was so lovely.

Empire says they feel sad if Statham return, but to be honest I can't understand why he wouldn't return in these movies as he really made this role his own and he made these films what they are today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment