Translate

Tuesday 6 August 2013

NEW! 30 Seconds to Mars video!

WOOHOO! I just saw the new video for "Do or Die"one of the many fantastic songs off  the amazing album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams".


http://www.vevo.com/watch/thirty-seconds-to-mars/do-or-die/USUV71301747a

I have to say that the stage set in the last bit of the video looks amazing, and as always the clips of the band in this video including the bits like the sunset, outside the airoplane etc at the start of this music video look amazing, I was just thinking though that I still can't believe that (and I know that this sounds very unfan of me but I still haven't seen them and this really shows what I'm missing as they look awesome...and now I can't even believe this but I have just booked tickets to see them on my birthday in Nottingham....Aaaah! I'm soooo excited can't wait for the 21st of November to role round!)

The song though on the end credits though I have to say though I still have to say sounds very much like a song from Drive and is still my favourite....I hope you enjoy this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment