Translate

Thursday 28 August 2014

Fall Out Boy:Young Blood Chronicles in full!

You may or may not have already seen these music videos for Fall Out Boy's Young Blood Chronicles but as I am a huge fan of Fall Out Boy I've already seen some of these and really waned to put these videos altogether on here as these music videos I think are really good and thank god they are back together again as a band...that's all I can say!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I was really happy when I first heard that Fall Out Boy was back together again and this album since I bought a copy of it is amazing, I seriously can't stop playing it and it really does remind you how good Patrick Stumps' voice is, I can honestly say that I can't say that I have a favorite song on this album as all the songs are as amazing as the other tracks on the album,-I realise that this may sound a bit biased as I have already said that I am a huge fan of Fall Out Boy but its true-, and I know that this series of music videos "The Young Blood Chronicles",  are not exactly PG rated but I think that they ought to be shown on music channels more...this could be though that I don't have anything other than 4Music or VIVA which only shows pop music now I don't have SKY and I just don't see these music videos that get shown on TV, or it really is a case of these music videos are not family friendly and therefore need a watershed. It also annoys me how Radio 1 seem to play "The Pheonix" and "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" a lot but not any of the other songs from the album!

These songs should get played!...Arg! Anyhew...I have to say that I love the last song on the album featuring Elton John "Save Rock and Roll" and every time I listen to this song I always think that I have to listen to the whole album again.

No comments:

Post a Comment