Translate

Thursday 28 August 2014

All Gwen Stefani fans stop what you are doing right away!...She has a new shoe collection!

Now you may or ay not have already heard of this but I have been away from here for more than a couple of weeks and am just catching up on all that I have missed.

I signed up to JustFab online shoeware company after I saw one of their TV adverts,-in the advert two women are at work in the office and are shouting Americanisms such as "Show Me Again Girl!" and others walking past their desks think that they are looking at something they shouldn't when it really is just shoes,- and I got this email that I just had to put up here as not only is it a collection of shoes from Gwen Stefani who if your like me and are a who huge fan of her, her band "No Doubt" and her fashion brand L.A.M.B then you'll love these shoes and bags...and like me you really wish you had these lying in your shoe wardrobe.

But unfortunately for me I love this collection and so want to put some of these shoes in my wishlist but I can't even start to contemplate owning any of them as I always end up having accidents on high heels as well as having very bad knees that as soon as I saw these high heels were yelling very loudly "Noooooooooo! Please don't do it!"

Here is the full collection of the gx collection by Gwen Stefani collection for you all to start envying and start picking out your favourite piece from the collection:

http://www.justfab.co.uk/gx-by-gwen.htm?utn=13&utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Introducing+gx+by+Gwen+Stefani&utm_content=25%2F07%2F2014&utm_campaign=LEAD_GX_non_tri_0714

No comments:

Post a Comment