Translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

Resident Evil:The Final Chapter Update

I have just seen this on Coming Soon. net and I just had to put it up on here.

According to ComingSoon.net filming for this supposedly last chapter in this film franchise had been delayed because of both Mila Jovovich and her director/husband are expecting their second child and that shooting for this will resume in August.

And according to Mila Jovovich herself via Facebook:

"I’m really proud of myself for not gaining the same amount of weight that I did with our first child (75 lbs.) because I have to be ready to start filming ‘Resident Evil- The Final Chapter’ in August of this year and I will also be nursing an infant simultaneously.”

So action parenting then!

Full steam ahead then it sounds like, and it sounds like Mila Jovivich isn't going to let her being pregnant get in the way of filming this last instalment of the film franchise and that she'll try her hardest to get this film ready for it's USA release date of September 2nd 2016.

According to ComingSoon.net Mila Jovivich and her husband Paul W.S Anderson aren't going to be the only ones returning for this last film, Wentworth Miller will also return to reprise his role from 2012's Resident Evil: Afterlife as Chris Redfield.

This might change but I have just read on IMDb.com that the plot for this film is that:

Alice, Jill, Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Wesker rush to The Hive, where The Red Queen plots total destruction over the human race.







No comments:

Post a Comment