Translate

Wednesday 28 January 2015

New, must listen to and know about new bands and music!

I don't really know for the life of me why I haven't wrote on here before about Stevie B. Wolf, sorry about that Stevie if your reading this or any other fans of his music... but if you haven't listened to any of his music yet you should definitely check it out as his music is brilliant and really easy to listen to and for me just makes you smile and want to dance along to any of the songs and are if you ask me just perfect for having on in the background for if your having a dinner party to.

Also this could be just me but his songs get stuck in my head, but in a good way though not in a way that say a song that you don't like from Taylor Swift or One Direction gets stuck in your head all day and you don't really want it there and you no matter what song you try and replace it with it's still there.

Especially 'Fire In Your Lungs', here is the video if you haven't already heard it or seen it:

 
 
 
This song is taken from his new EP 'The Mountain" which is available now to download which I strongly suggest you do,-here is a link to other songs from this new EP of his www.facebook.com/Steviebwolfmusic/app_178091127385 -, as well as downloading and checking out Katie Buchanan's new single " Glow In The Dark' and downloading it like I have, this is now available from Amazon, ITunes, Bandcamp etc. This is very similar in style to Stevie B. Wolf's music as it is very chilled, easy listening to, perfect for atmospheric purposes and it does for me anyway raise a smile and makes me want to dance around to the song, but I have to say now I've heard this I am curious to hear other songs by her or an album.
 
I nearly forgot to put up on here in all my excitement to tell all of you guys a little bit about Stevie B. Wolf, he is a singer songwriter, his hometown is Colorado, but has moved to New York City recently.
 
Also I keep getting stuck in my head recently Play For Keeps' "Head Over Heels" a band that I think like Stevie B. Wolf and Katie Buchanan like on Facebook and every other social media platform known to man!
 
 
 
You can if you want to follow them and buy this previous album "Goodbye Natural Hello Manmade", or you can hear their new single "Wasted" via their Facebook page or their website:
 
 
Their music is really, no-offensive, easy to listen to alternative rock and I have to say that the lead vocalist Cameron has a really nice voice.
 
These along with Stevie B. Wolf and Katie Buchanan would sound great on the radio I think that they should really have contracts with someone by now! so frustrating to hear their music and see that they still are not signed!
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment