Translate

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Continued new, must listen to and know bands and new music!

I saw this new video from Imagine Dragon's new album "Smoke + Mirror" which you can preorder  now from Amazon either in double disc format from £20.93 or from £14.99 deluxe edition of the album, or you can also get this on vinyl or any other way when it due to be released on 16th February 2015.

Their first single of this new album "I Bet My Life" I have to be honest and say I didn't initially like it but I thought it was a grower and thankfully I really like it now and it does make me smile to hear it when it comes on the radio, as well as a being a big fan of Imagine Dragons I really can't wait to pre-order this,-I thought I'd put up the deluxe and double CD version as I am a big fan of these and didn't want to miss any other extra songs that if were I to go to any upcoming tours of theirs that they might sing and I didn't know the song or even the lyrics to- as although I have to admit that these songs sound different to their last album "Night Visions" but are still really catchy.

Having already heard these two songs I can't wait to hear more from them!

Update: If you are a huge fan of this band like me you'll be really excited to hear that Imagine Dragons have now put up on their website the UK tour dates for 2015, if you're like me and have already preordered their new album "Smoke +Mirrors" via Amazon then you will by 12:00pm on Febuary 2nd receive a email with a code that will allow you the chance to get tickets for any of these gigs before they are released to the general public. This presale for those who have preordered will be start on Febuary 4th.

If your like me and want to get your hands on these tickets and have preordered this album but are a little bit anxious as what you need to do or how to definitely get your hands on these tickets and don't want to miss out on this then here is the link to their facebook page with the info that you need:

http://www.imaginedragonsuktour.com/#

 


Also I have just seen that today that they have put up on Vevo their next single "Shots", which I have to say I'm really loving the electronic vibes from this song and it really to me sounds like a song from "Drive", if you haven't heard it yet here it is:


If your like me and have now got the album whether it be on its own, deluxe edition or on download and have got tickets for the tour you'll probably understand how I have been listening to this CD none stop and can't decide which one of the songs on this album is my favourite yet as they all are fantastic! This, I just have to say has got me even more excited to see them on tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment