Translate

Friday 27 February 2015

Jamie T new ep "Magnolia Melancholia"

I just had to put this up and if you already know this or don't I think you have to read this as its so exciting to hear!

The other day I got an email from the mailing list of Jamie T which I think is well worth signing up to if your a fan of Jamie T like me as it lets you know everything to do with Jamie T and if you keep up to date with everything else to do with Jamie T I think you really need to follow him on Facebook and on Twitter.

Anyhew... Jamie T is going to be releasing a new EP called "Magnolia Melancholia" this will be "..made up of recordings from the past 5 years and also has a couple of covers..." . The Track listing for this is:

 
1. Don't You Find
2. Marilyn Monroe
3. Mama Don't Smoke
4. Magnolia Melancholia
5. Riverbed
6. Bastards of Young

This will be released on 6th April. I know that this has some covers on but I think I'll definitely buy this as I love all things Jamie T. Also he will be performing at Beniccassim festival in Spain this year 16th-19th July and if you want to get tickets you can get them from:

www.fiberfib.com/entradas.php

Or if you want to see him at T in the Park this year go to: ticketmaster.co.uk/TinthePark2015 he'll be performing here on 12th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment