Translate

Friday 27 February 2015

Made In Chelsea: Alex Mytton can DJ!

I know this may be old news but this is all part of me catching up whilst I've been away. If you've not heard this yet or are a massive fan of Made In Chelsea then you should take a listen to this.

A couple a months ago I heard this on SugarScape and this sounded to me really chilled out to me and instantly transported me back to the poolside of Ibiza or to Puero Beach Club in Palma de Mallorca.

As I am a huge fan of everything Made In Chelsea I was really excited to hear this track but I was also a bit surprised as I really didn't expect to hear this type of track from Alex Mytton.


This chilled out dance track is now available to download on ITunes and Amazon, this new tract featuring Julia Biel sees Alex Mytton producing/DJ.

Also I've just found on lipstick boutique Binky and Rosie's  clothing line. I have to say that these clothing lines are very different styles but all clothes from both of these lines can be worn in the daytime and in the evening,-which is very good to know if anything from these lines catches your eye-.




No comments:

Post a Comment