Translate

Friday 27 February 2015

Fast and Furious 7 trailer!

Warning: This post may contain spoilers so if you don't want to read this please look away now!

The action for this movie follows on from on from the last movie after Han gets killed in Hong Kong by Deckard Shaw (the big brother of Owen Shaw who was the bad guy in the last movie that was being hunted by Hobbs played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and used Dominic Toretto and co to help him do this and in exchange for this all the team would have their records cleared and the chance for all of them to go home back to where it all started) who is played by Jason Statham who is going
after Dominic Toretto and his family in order to seek revenge for him killing his little brother.

 
 It looks like to me that the ridonculous stunts have continued from the last Fast & Furious 6 film, from the ones I'm thinking about are where Owen Shaw's team including the not dead Letty are trying to take out all of Domonic's team on a motorway whilst inside of tank and somehow Domonic has to save Letty by holding onto a cable and both of them going through the windshield of a car on the other side of the motorway whilst the tank that Owen's Shaw's team was in falls off the motorway and falls through a gap where the motorway splits and there's a kind of underpass underneath it kind of like the scene in "Batman: The Dark Knight Rises" when the truck that is carrying the bomb at the end of the movie falls off the road, then there is the scene at the end of the movie where all of the cars are roped to the airplane of Owen Shaw and his team so as to stop him from leaving the country and where Gisele dies, to this time it looks like in this Fast and Furious film the stunts have really stepped up such as the ridonculous stunts of flying out of an airplane whilst sitting in a car, or even the stunt with a car flying out of one side of a building to the other side of the building.
 
I just thought though that seeing this stunt in this trailer I think that the script writers may have missed the golden comedy opportunity to write something to do with it being so hard to find the perfect parking space these days.
 
I can't wait to see if this Fast and Furious lives up to the high octane action packed family fun of the other films.
 
Also if your like me and are a huge film buff you'll love this, I recently got a comment on this blog about getting your hands on jackets that have either been used in Hollywood movies or TV shows from a company over in America called mofo leather:
 
 
When I first went on this website and looked at these movie jackets I was of course really excited as I am a total movie buff and if I had my way I would love to buy all of them as they have all been worn by big Hollywood stars but I know that that would probably bankrupt me and there is only so much room in a house that can be used to store these jackets.
 
I definitely think that this website is well worth having a gander at!
 
I can't wait to see this new Fast and Furious 7 film on 3rd April 2015.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment