Translate

Thursday 12 March 2015

This is so cool...you've got to take a look at it!

The other day I was perusing the internet and found this very exciting news from 30 Seconds To Mars, that Shannon Leto has started Black Fuel Trading Company. If your like me and are a huge fan of 30 Seconds To Mars, Jared Leto or just are massively into your coffee like me your going to want to take a little look at this because I think this is really cool!

This company sells and manufactures with a little help from producers of sustainably sourced, fair trade coffee beans three blends of coffee http://blackfuel.com/ :

  • Big Sur Blend
  • 11:20 Blend
  • Woodley Ave Blend
  • SL Blend
But all of these blends have been created "...as a way to introduce people to coffee..." and that "...during his fourteen years touring with his band Thirty Seconds To Mars , Shannon Leto developed a passion for coffee..." and through this time "...he's been sampling, tasting and trying all in an effort to better understand the components that go into creating a distinctive coffee..."

All beans used in these distinctively flavoured coffee's come primarily from Africa and are whole beaned so that means you'll need to be ground prior to brewing.

But The Black Fuel Trading Company doesn't just do coffee it also sells really cool merchandise that I think you should definitely check out, merchandise such as snapback caps, shirts, thermos flasks, mugs etc.

A portion of each bag sold goes to charity.

This might just be me but I think the logo looks similar to The Whittards Of Chelsea Tea Co. and I really like the name of it and as I'm saying this I am sipping on my third of the day's coffee and I'm guessing this isn't going to be the last in the line of coffee I'll sip today! I really want to try at least one of these unique blends but my only problem now is which one as they all sound really good, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment