Translate

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Stevie B. Wolf New Music!

It seems like an age since my last post on here and to all the readers here I again apologise but since I've been away it doesn't mean I've been idle...no no I have been listening to lots of music from new, unsigned and exciting artists as well as artists that you may have already heard of on the radio that are already signed,-and I have to say thank god for Youtube and all bands and artists out there as I would be going absolutely mental and climbing up the walls of my bedroom without it whilst I've been off sick-.

One of these many artists that I've been listening to is Stevie B. Wolf, I love listening to Stevie B. Wolf and all his songs as they always make me smile whenever and whichever song of his I'm listening to, and I absolutely loved the video for his cover version of Blink 182 "Dammit" which you can now download (if you go to his Facebook page) and I really think you should as this will definitely brighten up your day,-but I do have to say that once you've heard it this will get stuck in your head, but that's no bad thing,-

 

This is a slowed down version of Blink 182's "Dammit" and to me even has a stripped back acoustic feel to it, but I feel that this sounds a bit sad and even a bit melancholic with the sound of the guitar and the story of the video and I always find myself going "Aw! I can't believe it's over", so I always find myself having to click on other Stevie B. Wolf videos that are on Youtube to get me feeling up again and I have to say that his other song "Fire In Your Lungs" does this very nicely!

(If you haven't seen the video for "Fire In your Lungs" then here it is below, but I also urge you to download his EP "The Mountain" as all these songs are amazing and they'll definitely turn you into an instant fan as you'll definitely like me want to hear what his other songs sound like after you've heard this song.)


And that is how I became a fan of Stevie B. Wolf's music...anyhew I seem to be going off topic, Stevie B. Wolf has a new song out "Nothing But A Name" which I have just checked out and it can now be downloaded via his Facebook Page.

If anyone is in the New York area and you want a chance to hear him live then why not pootle on down to PIANOS on September 18th.

Listening to it now to me it sounds like it could be in the background in an American TV show like The OC or The Vampire Diaries where there is a scene where there's a possibility of  two characters getting together, this could just be me or it could even be the story for the video to this song that comes from Stevie B. Wolf's new EP "Alone + Alive".

This is what is so perfect about Stevie B. Wolf's music, it is perfect for playing in the background whilst with a group of friends, at a dinner party, or just in your room as his voice is so amazing, brilliant, soothing and relaxing.

But I have just read in a message from the man of the moment that pre-orders for this new EP "Alone +Alive" will start this Saturday, but all 4 songs from this new EP won't actually come out until November 5th. But 2 songs from this EP are already to stream on Soundcloud.com and the 3rd will be available to stream on Culture Collide on October 1st.

And if you want to get your hands on a physical CD copy then this will take longer these will not be available until the beginning of November.




No comments:

Post a Comment