Translate

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Now these just look too good to share...even if they are just for Halloween!

There's no pun intended here -as it's coming up to Halloween and all- when I say that it feels like as I have spent so long a time not writing anything on here that it feels like I am having to shake off the cobwebs and dust on my computer and I'm sorry about that.

But I have just had this email whisk it's way into my inbox and I just had to put it up on here and let you know about it and make sure you grab these sweet treats for Halloween before they all go.

As I am an avid chocoholic I like most chocoholic's cannot just have one chocolate thing and share it...for example if there's a box of chocolates that enters the house doesn't matter what variety except dark chocolate (I hate dark chocolate) even a Terry's chocolate orange I'll end up eating it and then feel the pain afterwards...I do realise that saying I can't share chocolate sounds bad but that is how much of a chocoholic I am even before people have a chance to taste what the chocolate like it's gone...anyhew this is by the by when I first saw this tantalising email from Hotel Chocolat (my favourite place to get chocolate from) I instantly wanted all of them as they all looked so good...even though there just for Halloween...and now I think about it, why not get all of these amazing chocolates All Hallows Eve only comes around once a year.

Once you have seen all of these coolly designed chocolates just for Halloween you'll want them too, they have designed a chocolate yumkin priced at £5.50 (a milk chocolate with white and dark chocolate decorations that is a hollow designed pumpkin that the website says you could put on your windowsill to charm guests at your Halloween party...but knowing how delicious Hotel Chocolate's chocolate always is I really don't know how you'll be able to resist not wanting to eat it yourself), Oozy eyes white chocolate priced at £3.85 (white chocolate eyes filled with red molten caramel) Oozy eyes milk chocolate priced at £3.85 but if you wanted you could mix and match this product with 3 or more selectors for £3.15 each, Skull Lick Chocolate Lollipop priced at £1.95, Dark Chocolate Vampire's priced at £5.50 and other delicious sweet treats to get you in the mood for Halloween...well if these treats don't take your fancy then surely Hotel Chocolate's "Choose You're Poison" selection of 16 cocktails in  four intoxicating flavours these include: Black Cat Martini, Corpse Reviver, Green Fairy and Zombie...these in case you don't know are chocolate's spiked with vodka, gin, absinthe, white rum, triple sec and vermouth...will get you ready and in the mood for Halloween.

These are just some of the sweet treats that Hotel Chocolate has on offer for Halloween that you can either use for trick or treater's or you can treat yourself with this Halloween...see below for all the Halloween goodies on offer from Hotel Chocolate:

 http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/gift-ideas/halloween-treats?utm_source=hcmarketingemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HALLOW01

Please note that when visiting this website this link may only take you to the first page of it's Halloween inspired chocolates but all you need to do is press the "All" button at either the top or the bottom of the page once you've scrolled down the page.




No comments:

Post a Comment