Translate

Friday 27 October 2017

NEW! Evanescence video for "Imperfection"

You may or may not know but Evanescence is going on tour and are releasing a NEW! Album "Synthesis" which is out in November and I have just seen whilst perusing YouTube.com's website Evanescence have now put up on their VEVO page a NEW! official video for this song.

If you haven't heard this song yet...why not? Anyhew... here is the link to see what you think to the official music video for "Imperfection":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_XoKJP1XK4

I have to be honest with the big piano instrumental intro to this song I nearly missed the video but after this build up I have to say that this to me does sound very much like a Bond theme with its dramatic sound.

And I do like the watercolour effect in this video but (and I don't mean to course any offense when I say this) but I hope this is just an initial video as I don't get it with the little girl and the crown of thorns that she wears in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment