Translate

Wednesday 13 December 2017

New! Must Listen To Music Alert!: Music From Stevie Wolf has just dropped

I heard the other day to my delight when I was on Facebook that Stevie Wolf was going to be releasing some NEW! music...and thank god that this dropped onto the Internet before last Thursday as I am a massive fan of this guy and having to wait to listen to this new music was killing me, and as I am a massive fan of all of his songs so as you can imagine I was so excited I just couldn't contain myself...I was jumping around like Christmas had come early.

So of course I just had to listen to this and download this song "Who" and if you haven't heard this yet here is the link below:

https://soundcloud.com/steviewolf/who

And if you haven't downloaded this yet you have to...if you haven't downloaded it yet go to Spotify, ITunes, apple music and Amazon Digital Music. I have to say that like all Stevie Wolf's other songs it is getting stuck rather annoyingly,-is it such a bad thing when the song is soooo good,- in my head all the time and it is taking ages to get it out.

If you haven't heard of any of Stevie Wolf's music before why the hell not?! I urge you now if you haven't heard any of his music before stop whatever your doing right now and download it now!, here is the link to hear some of these songs on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MoOSEJzftg

This is his amazing cover of Blink 182's "Dammit"...I have to say that every time I listen to Blink 182's version of this song it's really hard for me to not stop thinking of this version as this is soooo good and I am a massive fan of Blink 182 and I'm always a little bit sceptical when it comes to someone doing a cover of an amazing song like this that is such a classic and that everybody knows but I love this cover and like every other Stevie Wolf song I've heard I can't stop dancing along to it and then thinking when the song has finished "Oh is that it? Is the song finished? That came a bit quick, let's play it again".

And here is the link on The Indie Folkx's channel to "Getting Through":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInW6smnBGk

And here is the link to The Alternative Way's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYi1-Tva3Mc

This is Stevie Wolf's incredibly catchy song "Flight's".






No comments:

Post a Comment