Translate

Friday 25 May 2018

NEW! MUSIC YOU JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO RIGHT NOW THIS MINUITE!

I heard the other day on Facebook the very exciting news that Stevie Wolf who I am a HUGE fan of has had his first radio play on NPR Music Washington DC with "Yves Kleine Blue"...if you want to hear this first listen again here is the link to have a little listen to it on NPR Music:

https://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2018/04/24/604446291/new-mix-beach-house-tank-and-the-bangas-stevie-wolf-more

You can hear "Yves Kleine Blue" at the 27:30 mark...just in case your wondering. But I have to say when I heard this first play I was really loving their Tiny Desk Winner's song "Soft Spoken" I have to say that Naia Izumi does some really sick things on that guitar that he plays during the song which if you haven't heard it yet you just have to stop what your doing right away and sit down and listen to this, here is Naia Izumi playing "Soft Spoken" as part of NPR Music's concert which showcases the winner of this competition's talent as well as it being a small intimate music concert which as well as "Soft Spoken" being played and heard in a small intimate audience environment two other songs are also showcased these are "As It Comes" and "Soul Gaze", here is the link on YouTube.com to have a little gander and see what you think for yourselves:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42MiCMJ6DJU

I can't believe that this hasn't been played on Radio yet because I think with these songs chilled relaxed summery vibes that are played at this intimate concert people would go wild for these songs, because I think like me with summer coming around the corner and particularly as I've seen on some fashion websites this morning that it's nearly bikini season this would be perfect for being played if you were on holiday somewhere chilling by the pool with its chilled vibes, or this would also be perfect to put on in the background of a bar if you were going to go out for drinks with friends or if this bank holiday you were just chilling at home.

Also I've been listening a lot on soundcloud.com's website to an artist from Stockport, Manchester called Darren Peers that goes by the name pitbulljones in case you want to head on over to his soundcloud.com page to have a little listen to other tracks by him. In particular I've been listening to the remastered mix of "Laid My Claim" a hell of a lot recently and you can have a little listen to this track as well as other tracks of his and see what you think for your self with this link to Darren Peer's soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/pitbulljones

I was just listening to pitbulljones's first mix "Braver" this to me sounds so much like it should be on one of those compilation albums for chilled songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment