Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2019

NEW! STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW! MUST SEE ROZA SHOVOVA DESIGN SCARF DESIGN!

The other day I got an e-mail from Roza Shovova's newsletter saying that an amazing new cockatoo design was coming soon and from the pictures that were in this e-mail this looked amazing as do all of their scarves, swimwear and t-shirts...but you know me as I love all these designs I couldn't decide what colour scarf I wanted in this design as it came in either peach, black or blue and as usual when I saw all these colour ways I just wanted to buy all of them but as I was going on holiday I couldn't think about this for too long...so a decision had to be made and therefore a decision was made,- I don't know how though!-.

Here are the links to their incredibly detailed handcrafted NEW! cockatoo designs on their website that you just have to take a look at on their website, but I can't seem to see on their website now that I've looked at it the peach colour way,-sorry about that-, so I don't know whether this is sold out or if this isn't in stock anymore I'm not sure so you might have to message them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram about this or you could even sign up to the newsletter to keep up to date on any new designs they have coming soon:

https://www.shovava.com/product/white-cockatoo-cotton/

https://www.shovava.com/product/blue-cockatoo-cotton/

Now that I've purchased these amazing handcrafted meticulously designed scarves that double as wraps in case your wearing these out and about and get a bit cold on your shoulders whilst your sat in a restaurant or just want to show the wings of these designs off or if your on the beach and want a sarong just to go into the beach bar these double as these too I can't wait to wear these out or on my next holiday.

And coincidentally now that I've just posted this, I've just seen on my e-mail inbox that just for today Shovova have on selected items 30% off and for the next 24hrs free shipping...so if I were you I'd get my butt over to this website now and hurry as all the items that you could want to buy might be gone within the next 24hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment