Translate

Monday 1 November 2021

HOLD UP! STOP WHAT YOU DOING RIGHT NOW! MACKLEMORE JUST DROPPED A NEW! MUST LISTEN TO TRACK "NEXT YEAR"

Macklemore fans, Bogey Bogs fans, Ryan Lewis fans just stop what you are doing right now and listen up! Even if you have heard this amazing announcement or not you need to hear this!...Macklemore have dropped as of Friday a NEW! music video for their NEW! music "Next Year ft Windser". Here is the Youtube.com link to this NEW! music video below:

MACKLEMORE - NEXT YEAR FEATURING WINDSER (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube

I have to say that after hearing this NEW! music I may have pressed the repeat button on Youtube.com a couple of hundred times.

I'm a massive fan of Macklemore and when I heard this song I just had to jump on Youtube.com and hear this NEW! music because this news just made me sooo excited and now I've heard this NEW! song I love it and this just might be me but every time I hear this song it always makes me smile and I think thank god Macklemore's back...now I'm just thinking to myself when is the album coming out or is there even going to be a new album or another single?

Also if you guys are watching this NEW! music video and wondering "what the hell is Bogey Boys all about" it is a clothing collection inspired by Macklemore's enthusiasm for golf. Here is the link for you to see this collection below:

Bogey Boys



No comments:

Post a Comment