Translate

Monday 24 September 2012

Twilight part 2 trailer!

I saw this on IMDb.com the other day and this I have to say looks like there will be a lot more action involved...I have to say thank god for this as I was a little bit disappointed with the first part of this last movie in the Twilight saga of films.



The story for this in case you don't know is that the Cullens get lots of other vampire clans to help them protect protect Renessame from the Volturi as a false accusation makes the Volturi think that she is a vampire child and from their history vampire children aren't suppose to exist.

But although trailers are just snap shots of movies that are suppose to pique your interest so you actually go and see the film I do have to say that now seeing this trailer after having read the harry potter sized last book I think little bits of this film have been done differently to the book,- (I relise that these parts of the book have been changed or done differently to the book so as to make the film more action packed and therefore more interesting to the people who will go and see this film when it comes out on the 16th November 2012 in the uk, here is the link to go to to see the release dates in your country:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1673434/releaseinfo )

But after seeing this I think even if I did go and see this to see what it is like I think that there might be more action and I think I would enjoy the book more and to be honest when I read this book and then finished it I have to say that I really wished I hadn't finished it as I really enjoyed reading it as a lot happened in it.

And after seeing the 1st trailer for Sylvester Stallone's new movie trailer "A Bullet To The Head" I really wanted to see this movie:

 

The story for this is that after seeing their respective partners die a policeman and hitman team up to get the guy responsible
 
This did to me look like a really exciting film, that looks very different to "The Expendables" where it is just a bunch of aging action film stars going out in a film for one last hurray before they all come to the realization which I think Sir Paul Mccartney hasn't come to yet but needs to be told by someone especially after that shambles at the Olympic opening ceremony that their careers as action stars are over.

Come to think of it now with all names like Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme, Dolph Ludgrum, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger I was surprised that Chief Steven Segal wasn't in this line up....this I think would probably be a lot more in keeping with the theme of aging action film stars rather than having Dogeball's Chuck Norris (I still think this was a bizarre casting choice for this movie)

There are a lot of tatooes Sylvester Stallone has them, his daughter in the movie has them but it looks like no one else in the movie has them, so I just thought it's maybe to make his character seem more badass than just a hitman who sometimes wears a sharp looking suit.  

This will be released in the UK on the 1st February 2013, here is the link for other countries where it will be released:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308729/releaseinfo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment