Translate

Thursday 11 October 2012

Baywatch will be there....on your cinemascreens sometime soon!

I read this the other day on Empire online and after I'd calmed down after first reading this and laughing out loud numerous times I had stuck in my head all day the theme tune to this TV series...in case you haven't had the chance to see any reruns of old episodes of Baywatch the TV series you won't have heard the "I'll be there" theme song.

I have just  read on Vulture that Robert Ben Garant who co-created and starred in Reno 911! will direct for Paramount Pictures this comedy adaption of the TV series that starred both Pamela Anderson and David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff.

The script for this has been written by Peter Tolan and will be produced by Ivan Reitman, but I have also just seen that Vulture reported that Thomas Lennon who Be Garant co-created Reno 911! with.



No comments:

Post a Comment