Translate

Thursday 3 February 2011

Must Know Batman News from Empire Magazine!

OMG! Just read on empire magazine online that Tom Hardy from Inception is going to be a villian in the new Dark Knight Rises film that's out in July 2012, . And Chris Evans from Cellular with Kim Basinger,  is going to play Captain America in the new Captain Ammerica. This sounds like two very amazing pieces of news that'll actually get me to buy a copy of empire this week.

I don''t really know why I haven't bought empire magazine before but it'll probably be a lot better than when I last bought Q Magazine and NME Magazine before I had to go up Scotland on a business trip. It seems like Empire Magazine journalists like what they're writing about. HaHa!

The Official Trailer of the Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds. I think it's just me but Ryan Reynolds looks good in green. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment