Translate

Thursday 17 February 2011





Thank god I've found a haircare product that makes my hair feel light, not weighed down and makes it really really blonde. SACHAJUAN Professional Haircare I tried it after my company started to distribute it in the UK and Europe. The funny thing is it makes my hair look and feel great but it's totally different to all the other haircare products that I buy from boots or superdrug so that my hair still looks my natural colour and dosen't go greasy too easy. The difference as been such a godsend, it also makes me feel like I've just been to a hairdressers. I really think that if anything you go and buy these haircare products from lookfantastic.com, even if you don't plan on using it as a forever haircare product just get some to test and you will fall in love with this product immediatly and never wish you bought anything else from boots or superdrug AGAIN!.

No comments:

Post a Comment