Translate

Wednesday 9 May 2012

I'll have one of these if you don't mind!

I've been reading recently in fashion magazines this morning that the 'it' look for this summer is the boho look,-so I'm thinking that this can mean only one thing... that there will be a hell of a lot of gypsy skirts, I say that there will be a hell of a lot of gypsy skirts as when LMFAO came out and started to where animal print trousers and brightly coloured shirt vests, and when Jessie J came out on 'The Voice' and wore a Beroc patterned shirt on the first show with shimmery brightly colured leggings the next day I went out with my sisters on a shopping trip and I went in New Look and TK Maxx and these things were all over on every aisle of the shop....and I don't mind saying this but it looked like New Look had gone made on animal prints as every pair of jeans, shorts, leggings, jackets, scarves etc had massive pints of zebras, leopards, parrots, toucans etc-, so if someone famous is pictured out wearing one of these then I wouldn't be suprised to be stuck in this same situation and see in every shop after this to have all manner of these skirts in all manner of styles or colours. 

And just in time for this are these gorgeous bracelets from Kriss & Jules that have been brought to my attention thankfully by my favorite blog at the moment Idobelieveicamewithahat.com.

These are I have to agree with the Agony Uncle on this blog are:

"they’re a masculine (but not limited to men) addition to your wrist."

But if I'm honest as my style is I'd like to call it a bit boyish with looking at really cool stylishly dressed guys like Danny from the band the Script, Jared Leto (from the band 30 Seconds To Mars), Josh Franceshi (from the band You Me At Six ) etc but putting a girly/cool spin on it so I'd have to say that this would definitly go with this style or now that I think about it they fit with any style be it the boho, this style or the preppy look.



High-Style Hippies: Kriss & Jules Jewellery









 And I do have to say that I do think now I think about it are of the moment as a lot of highstreet store that I go into on shopping trips do have a lot of animal shaped necklaces, bracelets and those pieces of jewellery that goes on the top part of your arm, i.e I mean that you have diamond lookalike tiger heads as bracelets, snake rings, skull rings or even the other day I was in my local Debenhams and there was a big box of shiny rings on the glass fronted display case where the jewellery section in the store was and they had all manner of rings in the shapes of tortoises, parrots, spiders and tigers...bare in mind though that these were full sized animal designs so it looked like when you tried these on that the parrot, spider or tiger took up your whole hand!

And if I'm honest these look very unique and as they use 925 sterling silver, crystals and agates as well as the threads being hand woven and the beading on these bracelets being handmade then I think its fair to call these bracelets one of a kind designs that look very pretty and would definitly liven up any outfit...and they look very special if I do say so myself!

I have to say so myself that if I had any money left over from having to make lists of what clothes I have and haven't got before I go on holiday I think I'd be going over to:

http://www.couturelab.com/browse/c1083.html?q=kriss+and+jules

and putting in an order for one of these preferably one of the frog ones...but that's just me but whatever one takes your fancy they're all fabulous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment