Translate

Thursday 17 May 2012

James Bond Looking Good!

I've just seen these fantastic new promotional pictures of the new 'James Bond:Sky Fall' movie, and if I must say so these images look like Same Mendes has taken this new James Bond movie back to its origins which going to be fantastic as I think that I'm going to love this film even more than the other
 Bond Films.

 If you want to take a sneak peak of these fantastic behind-the-scenes images then you can go see them on the official site for everything James Bond...if your like me and love James Bond you will definitely love the James Bond Tracker on this website as it tells you where the cast and crew are at the mo...they are as this website says today in Turkey:

http://www.007.com/action-stations-new-skyfall-images-here-now/#!carouselLightbox

Another image that isn't amongst these images on the website is the one that gave me the impression that this Bond was going to have elements like 'Quantum Of Solace' that harks back to other Bonds like where the scene of Daniel Craig coming back to the Hotel Grande from the party with 'Camille' to find Jemma Arterton's character 'Fields' dead on the hotel bed covered in oil...and this if your like me this is like the scene from Goldfinger where the girl that tells Goldfinger what cards the other person has at the hotel that Bond seduces then she gets killed by being covered in gold paint.

This being that Daniel Craig is pictured wearing another sharp suit alongside a classic Aston Martin DB5...and I have just read on this post thanks to Digital Spy that their should be (fingers crossed) a first trailer for 'SkyFall' on May 25th in front of screenings for 'Men In Black 3'...so if this isn't a big enough reason to go see 'Men In Black 3' then I don't know what is...but I am now thinking that I might go into the cinema to see this and then I might then leave as I to be honest (now don't be offended by what I'm about to say) am not that interested in seeing this eventhough I've seen 'Men In Black I and II'.






No comments:

Post a Comment