Translate

Thursday 17 May 2012

Top Cat

You have probably already heard this fantastic piece of movie news thanks to Digital Spy but now there is a new and exclusive inside clip from the movie that I can't wait to see when it comes out over here in the UK on the 1st June.

 


You can now see the behind the scenes clip right now at Digital Spy...which if you ask me this clip which shows Top Cat sending out a signal to bring the gang together Choo-Choo,Brain, Fancy-Fancy, Benny and Spook now I have to say that after I saw this clip I instantly thought that this looks and sounds like the scene from the other legendary film 'Anchorman:The Legend Of Ron Burgundy' when Ron is blowing through a seashell to 'News Team Assemble!'...but instead of Brian Fantana saying that they've been there literally the whole time you've been here (in the sports bar that he has started to drink at when he gets fired from reading the news).

Vertigo Films and Anima Studios have been behind this little golden nugget of a 21st Century animation remake for cinema goers, and as I and I'm sure that I'm not alone here but I really really can't wait for this to come out and I will be the first in the queue for this and I think that any appointments I have that day will have to be cancelled as I think this is way more important. 

The story for this film is that TC and the gang are back to their best but duh-duuh-duh....the gang are presented with a challenge when a new police chief wants to retire officer Dibble...Nooooo! We'll just have to see about that! 





No comments:

Post a Comment