Translate

Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Music!


I was perusing the internet the other day and this new video from Winsin and Yadel ft Jennifer Lopez called 'Follow The Leader', I've had a little listen to this and I think that this definitely would be on my playlist with other songs that I'd put on for when I was getting ready to go out at the end of the week. I do also have to say that 'The Sunday Times' website which I saw this video on was making out that Jennifer Lopez did all of the free running in this music video, but I probably think that you see her running and then you only see her from the back when all the free running scenes are happening so I think that it could be a stunt person with long hair.

I also think that with those tight fitting trousers that she wears in this video that she really is making me feel bad as I've been trying to slim for about 2 weeks now and I look nowhere as good she looks...Goddam J-Lo!

If your anything like my mum and are looking at those tattoos at the start of this video and are thinking are they real...NO THERE NOT, THERE FAKE! but as a lover of tattoos myself and thinking that they look really good (well some of them at least) and that they're just expressions of a person the dragon tattoo looks cool or now that I think about it she looks like she could be channeling 'Lizbeth Salander' ('Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' the original one not the American version).

 

Ever since Scott Mills first played this Nicki Minaj 'Starships' on Radio 1 I've been waiting for the day when the official video for this to come out, but all that I've so far found from trawling Youtube.com is either videos of just the lyrics or videos of people who have already seen this video (lucky devils!) and reviewing this. So at last now the music video has come out I can now see it and share it with you guys on this blog.

I also have to say that the orange frilled bikini that Nicki Minaj wears at the end of this video my sister found this exact one on the internet at a high street price and when I heard this I thought immediately of how 'Fabulous' puts in its magazine a picture of a celebrity wearing a really nice outfit and then they find a similar outfit but I always read this and think the outfit they have picked that's supposed to look similar looks nothing like the outfit they were trying to do.

Anyhew... I have to be honest when I first heard this I wasn't so sure about it but then it grew on me and now I absolutly love it and think that it sounds so summery and that if you were going to have a party of any kind you definitly need to have this on to get the party started!




Cheryl's 'Call My Name' I think this is ok but I think that her label has got Calvin Harris involved on this track to make a dance track where Cheryl doesn't have to sing much or there is much room for audiences to hear parts of the song that's flat...I think that the label don't want another 'Promise This' where it looked like she was struggling to dance with the rest of dancers that were provided, but I think that the costume that she was wearing really didn't help here, i.e. the stilletos that she had to wear to do the dancing.

But I think here to stop this from happening again the choreography has been toned down to just moving her feet backward and forward and finish the routine off with some arm movements.

Also I started watching this the other day and I thought that the outfit that she has on with the high heels, leopard print hot pants and the colourfull jacket she has on I thought that the camera shots taken from behind were stopped pretty shapelessly, I suppose this was because the camera shot showed both of her tattoos...now I love tattoos as much as the next person but her new one looks like there's something dripping down her leg! Not a Good Look!

  

I've already put this song on a previous blog post but I saw on the same website with the new Jennifer Lopez music video this new video for Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend'...if you are wanting to see this please check this out.

 

Rita Ora ft Tinnie Tempah...this isn't exactly new as this is already being played all over on Radio stations but I absolutely love this song and I do have to admit I think that with having cars everywhere in what looks like an abandoned warehouse that this video is maybe a promotional video so as to get this song out and get the feedback from people as well as trying to get lots of money from it then they can go back to this one and make a new video that looks better.




This I'm soooo excited to show is the new video from Elissa Franceshi (the cousin of Josh the lead singer from the band 'You Me At Six') for her new song 'Becoming The Enemy'. I absolutely love Elissa's voice and I think if you haven't heard of her or even if you haven't got her amazing album 'Into The Light' I seriously urge you to get this immediatly as ever since I got this I play this non stop...seriously I put it on my TV's DVD player so that at any oppertunity I can listen to this morning noon or night...I even have to listen to this album to wake up to I love this album that much!

My favourite song on this is 'Rocks and Tears' I love the piano on this track and think that it would a perfect track to have in 'The Vampire Diaries' or even on 'Later Live...with Jools Holland' (which I also have to say is my favourite show for finding new artists).

 







The Dead Famous is another amazing band that I think you should take some time to have a listen to these songs of theirs as they are still unsigned and it's sooo frustrating both Elissa Franceshi and these guys aren't signed and they need to be as their songs are sooo needing to be on the radio for the world to hear them.

If it was up to me they would be and should be signed as well as being on 'Later Live...with Jools Holland' as they're songs particularly 'Superstar' is absolutely perfect for the summer and I have to say that I play all their songs at any opportunity be it when I should be a work and have access to my laptop I'll Youtube theses songs, after work, before I go to bed as I think this band is sooo fantastic.

If your a 'Go:Audio' fan like I was sort of,-I heard 'Made Up Stories' and had to tell everyone about it and I got a little bit obsessed with this track if I'm honest as I (this is quite sad) used to get in from school and time when this music video would come on Fizz TV (I heard it on this music channel first)- or an Elliot Minor fan like I was then you have to listen to these as Dan Heatherton from Elliot Minor is the drummer for this band.

If you love listening to new music you have to listen to these as they really do make any bad, mundane, rainy day shine!

I have to say though that I'm completely obsessed with this band and when I play one of my favourite songs of theirs which are 'Tell The World' and 'Superstar' and they seriously get stuck in my head but in a good way...but it makes any work really hard to do as all I want to do is listen to these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment