Translate

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Maroon 5 are back!

You may or may not have already heard but Maroon 5 are back with a new song "Maps":


This song sounds like a poppy song to enjoy this summer, as all their other songs from their albums that came after "Songs About Jane" in my opinion are poppy, which could be a good starter for their new album "V" which according to the Metro Online is released on 1st September (UK release date, according to MTV the release date for this is 2nd September), but I just hope that it isn't like "Overexposed" where in my opinion there were some tracks that you liked more than others on the album, such as for me:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

which I have to say did leave me feeling a little disappointed as I heard "Payphone" and I thought as this song was so catchy that there would be other tracks on the album that would be the same really good, catchy and likeable,- this may sound like I didn't know what I was expecting with having heard their other songs but I did know what I was going to get and I was really excited when I first bought "Overexposed" because I heard "Payphone" and "Moves Like Jagger" and liked them, as when I first heard other songs of theirs like "Goodnight, Goodnight" and "Makes Me Wonder" ,but I heard this (see below) which put me off buying their second album thus I only have two albums of Maroon 5's so I was just hoping that it would be better than this-.
 
 
Anyhew....Maroon 5 have teamed up with Ryan Tedder again from OneRepublic to write this song, and I have to say when I first heard about this new song of theirs I was really looking forward to hearing the voice of Gwen Stefani on the track as I read a headline saying that she would be on the track but it sounds like to me she is nowhere to be seen on the actual track...maybe she might be on the radio edit version? who knows.
 
The album was produced by Ryan Tedder (so this sounds like the album might sound really good), Benny Blanco, Max Martin and Shellback.
 
Also there will be an upcoming tour


No comments:

Post a Comment