Translate

Thursday 5 June 2014

The Wachowski brothers are back with a brand new rap...Jupiter Ascending!

I heard that the Wackowski brothers were working on another sci-fi film called Jupiter Ascending, which made me think that they might be going back to their Matrix trilogy roots and saw a trailer for this new film with Mila Kunis and a blonde Channing Tatum and may I say what looks like a ginger beard.. .and I don't believe my eyes but Sharpe's Sean Bean has a role in it and it looks like for once he may be playing a good guy,-maybe or maybe not but most films I've seen him in he plays a bad guy-
 
including Eddie Redmayne who you may or may not recognise from the BBC's "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" who played Angel who runs away with Gemma Arterton's character Tess at the end after she's killed her husband, will be delayed for 6 months because Warner Bro.'s say the Wackowski brothers need more time to complete their work on more than 2,000 special effects in the movie, meaning that the rather than the film coming out on July 18th 2014 it will get released on February 6th 2015.
 
I hope this is a bit like "The Matrix"as I absolutely love those series of films and hope that it is as action packed as "V for Vendetta" but now that I've seen this trailer it does look like maybe it will be a bit different than those films, and it definitely is different to cast Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum in this sort of film as he's normally in things like "Magic Mike" and it's sequel "Magic Mike 2",-which I heard was hoping to get all the cast members from the first film back together-, and other comedy films such as "21 Jump Street" and it's sequel "22 Jump Street"...but apart from this I do have to agree with BeyondHollywood.com even though there are short, sharp clips that have been edited together to show you some of the action in the film so you can get excited about the film, I do feel there is something missing though in the trailer because I got that there was a lot of action and now that I think about it,-this might just be me but I did get a vibe of "Fifth Element" when I saw the trailer-, but I didn't particularly think god that looks good I want to go see it...but knowing me and how I like sci-fi films I will probably go see this anyway when it comes out.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment