Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

Roza Khamitova scarves and pashmina's you just have to look at!

I heard of this designer a couple of weeks ago but I've just gotten around to putting a post on here about her fabulous scarves and pashmina's that I've fallen in love with as I think that they are fantastic and I can't believe that no one is stocking these fantastic products and even more hard to believe is these products have been specifically designed to be used multiple times and as multiple different pieces of clothing 1. as a scarf, 2. as a pasmina, and 3. as a sarong and 4. as a cover for when your out having a nice sit out somewhere when you suddenly feel a little bit chilly but don't want to put on a cardigan or a heavy jumper because it'll only take up room in your handbag or you'll just be stuck with having to carry it around all day before you have to actually use it.

So you could say that these scarves are a real space saver!

These have been fantastically designed by Khazikstani born Melbourne based designer Roza Khamitova. These silk handmade scarves give the illusion that you are wearing wings:

  Blue Wings scarf, Hand painted printed Wings and feathers, stunning unique and useful, perfect gift   

These come in a variety of colours and animals but mainly wings play a big part in this collection of scarves and covers.

All of these can be seen on her etsy store online here at:

www.etsy.com/shop/Shovava?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I can't believe that no one has ever thought to make this sort of product before as it seems to me to be a brilliant idea as I can't tell you how many times I've been about and had to put a cardigan on when the sun has gone down and I've felt a bit chilly but lo and behold the cardigan has warmed me up but then I have to take it off as I was too warm but then again I go somewhere else and I feel freezing again in a matter of seconds. Argh! And I just hate the heaviness in my bag or feeling like when I've not had to use the cardigan that what was the point of bringing out the cardigan when I've not used it at all.

It looks like these are going to be the perfect answer to my problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment