Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Gwen Stefani New Song Alert!

I saw this today on Facebook and as I am a massive fan of all things No Doubt and Gwen Stefani I just had to put this up here:



Here is the video to her new single "Baby Don't Lie", this to me sounds very dancy, like you could just stick this on and have a good old dance to it or even put it on for when your sitting around the pool on holiday, but I do have to say that this video is a bit shit but it's probably only the initial video where if the single gets lots of interest, mainly money then there will hopefully be another better video as the whole thing looks quite bad like the computerised dancing stick men they look really bad as if  the team behind this video couldn't afford to hire an animation expert to make these stick men look like their not stick men.

Also I have to say though that the one legged hop dancing at the end by the dancers behind Gwen looks funny but I do have to be honest and say that as it's Gwen Stefani and she is looking as stylish and as sharp as ever I'll forgive her for this, but this does sound promising for the album that she has said before now that she is working on as well as a new album with No Doubt.

Now I really can't wait to hear other songs from this album!

No comments:

Post a Comment