Translate

Monday 27 October 2014

Stop the Press:Fall Out Boy new video for Centuries!

You may or may  not have seen this new music video from Fall Out Boy for their new single "Centuries" and as I am a massive fan of this band I was very excited to see this video when I came back from my holidays and I have to say that this is a must see for all fans of this band, but if you are a fan of new music or their kind of music then you have to see this music video.

 If your like me and always listen to this new song of "Centuries" and are like I know how this song goes that they sample but don't know the name of the track and it then get's stuck in your head for ages after, then fear no more I have finally found the song that is sampled in this new Fall Out Boy track, it Suzanne Vega and "Tom's Diner" and here is the music video in case your interested in listening to this song.
 

This might sound a bit biased as I am a fan of the band but I love this video,- if you've seen this video and are like me and think you recognise the guy at the end of the video but don't know his name it is Rick Ross (in case you don't know he is a rapper and owns a record label) which makes me think "is the next single of Fall Out Boys' going to feature Rick Ross?", as well as all their songs ever since I heard their first single "Sugar We're Goin' Down", and if you've read this blog before then you'll already know that I absolutely loved their new album "Save Rock 'n' Roll" as well as the last track on this album on the album "Save Rock 'n' Roll ft. Elton John" being one of my favourite songs from this album as well as "Just One Yesterday ft. Foxes", "Miss Missing You", "Young Volcanoes", "The Phoenix" this song last song included and "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)" being for me stand out songs from this album. 
 
The high quality/ filmic quality to all the music videos from "The Young Blood Chronicles" definitely looks like it has been carried on in  this new music video,-I say filmic as this new music video looks a little bit like the film "Gladiator" (one of my favourite films) meaning that it looks very dramatic (especially when Patrick gets spun into the air in slow mo) and very dramatic which some people have been saying in the comments section of Fall Out Boy's Youtube channel that this brilliantly sums up the essence of the song.
 
I just think though that why not do a Gladiator style music video as this film is so brilliant!
 
I also think that this music video is so awesome that this should definitely be awarded best music video of 2014/15 as I have to say there seems to be a lot of music videos floating around at the moment that aren't really necessary and that boarder on offensive not naming any names but Nicky Minajs' "Anaconda" music video springs to mind as well as Maroon 5's "Animals" music video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment