Translate

Monday 27 October 2014

OMG! Hold the bus...Elliot Minor have a new song...they've not fallen into oblivion!

I do realise that this headline does seem a bit dramatic but this for me and probably every other Elliot Minor fan is BIG news and it is sooo exciting that you just have to listen to this and if you're as excited about this you just have to download the new single "All My Life" which this may seem very geeky but as soon as I heard this news for me it acted like a bat signal and I of course downloaded this and played it on repeat being the giant fan of both Dan Hetherton's (sorry about the spelling if I've spelt it wrong) band's which include Elliot Minor and "The Dead Famous" that I am, and of course I felt that the world needed to know about this.

 
 
I have to say I really like the intro to this song, the way it builds up and this may sound a bit ponsy but it sounds a bit triumphant like "Yeah We're Back Guys!" and I have now that I've just thought about it this song as well as the black and white video does make me smile because being a giant fan of Elliot Minor I'm really happy that there is new music from them...and if your like me why not go see them at the Camden Underworld Pub, Camden, London on the 31st October celebrating Halloween,-it really makes me sad to think that I won't be able to go to this gig as I've got another Halloween party to go to on the same night, but anyhew I digress- and I have to say though that it does make me feel a little sad to hear when the track finishes though.
 
Oh well thank god for the repeat button! 


No comments:

Post a Comment