Translate

Thursday 20 November 2014

New Fast and Furious 7 trailer!

You may or may not have seen this trailer yet but here is the new trailer for Fast and Furious 7:


As a massive fan of Fast and Furious franchise I was so excited to see this trailer when I first heard on Vin Diesel's Facebook page that you'd be able to see this  trailer on November 1st,-but me being me I completely missed seeing this and then had no access to a computer for two days after this so I couldn't actually see it until now-.

Now that I've seen this though, I have to say that it looks very action packed and lives up to the other films in this series of films, but I have to say though that with all the talks of the missing footage of Paul Walker who died in a car accident being filled in by his brothers and that they would do some voice recordings and green screen kind of work but it would still look like Paul Walker was in the film it does look seamless and that you would never know which is footage that had been recorded with Paul Walker and footage that was filmed after he died.

So this looks like a promising first look at this new film with the new director James Wan who has previously directed horror films such as "SAW" and "Insidious:Chapter 2"...which is surprising to me as now thinking about it I would have thought that Universal Picture's who are distributing this film, would probably not want to take too bigger leap of faith into choosing a different style of director as this is a big money making movie franchise so I would have thought that they might want to at least choose a director that had at least some experience with action based movies before, and not someone who had had no experience of making an action based film before with making a complete different genre of film altogether, but then again these horror films were very popular and this translated very well into making money, and I guess in horror films in general there is a bit of action with people running away from the scary things in the film, and sometimes there is action when people in the film have to fight off the main thing in the film that the whole film has been about.

Anyhew...I digress anyway James Wan definitely looks like to me that he has given this change of genre a really good go.

I have just seen also on ENSTARS this still of Dwayne "The Rock" who plays Hobbs facing off with Jason Statham who will be playing the new villain of the piece Ian Shaw (the big brother of Owen Shaw who died in "Fast and Furious 6" and killed Han at the end of the movie then phoned Dominic Torreto).

This was posted on their website on November 19th, I just thought though that although you can't really tell very much from this still, and having seen other Jason Statham films this face off is probably going to be very good but I hope no baby lotion will be harmed in the making of this fight,-(for all fans of the movies you'll probably get this reference but if you don't then I'll explain, in "Fast and Furious 6" Roman Pierce mentions baby lotion when talking about Hobbs and if you've seen "The Transporter" film you will probably know about the scene in the bus station where there's a lot of oil involved and bicycle peddles to fight in...yes that's right I said bicycle peddles, I bet you never thought they could be used in a fight scene!)-.


'Furious 7'


Also I hear this fight will involve steel rods of some kind so I guess it's fair to say this will be an intense fight!

Can't wait to see this next instalment out in the UK on: 3rd April 2015 in the UK for other countries you know the drill by now go to IMDb.com to check these

No comments:

Post a Comment