Translate

Thursday 13 November 2014

There will be another Transporter and The Mechanic film...Huzzah!

Yes your eyes are not deceiving you and I think it might just be me but I am saying huzzah at this news because I think both these films,- "Transporter" and "Transporter 2",- are really good fun to watch for petrol heads like me who also like action, all of these except the 3rd film as this I think that one wasn't very good...and I have to say it but I did like "The Mechanic" film as this I thought was really well written.

I heard a rumour on IMDb.com that there was going to be a "Mechanic 2" the other day but really didn't take it in, but this news about there being a "Transporter 4" is exciting as these for me were really well written films that were filmed in really nice locations,-well I say both films, but I have to say though that I really think the first "Transporter" film that was set in Nice, France is probably the best one out of the whole film franchise and it is the nicest place to film a film,-.

According to The Hollywood Reporter though there will not just be a fourth film there will be hopefully if all goes well on this "Transporter 4" there are plans for a "Transporter 5" and a "Transporter 6". This "Transporter 4" according to The Hollywood Reporter will be a reboot of the original series, and it will be co-produced between Luc Bessons',-who wrote the original film franchise which starred Jason Statham-, Europacorp and Mark Gao's Fundamental Films which is based in Shanghai so as to get easier access into China's booming box office.

This is part of a multiyear deal between the two companies according to The Hollywood Reporter that stipulates that both EuropaCorp and Fundamental Films will release at least 15 EuropaCorp films in China and that Fundamental Films co-produces at least three of these.

However, Jason Statham it is said by The Hollywood Reporter will not reprise the role of Frank Martin ex military who drives a BMW, lots of suits including back up ones, who has his set of rules, will take anything or anyone no questions asked to any destination for money, that is now synonymous to this series of films and the Madeline's ( these are if you don't already know about them are the deliciously scrummy cakey consistency sponge biscuits that you make in silicone kind of seashelled shaped moulds before you leave to bake in the oven, if you've never had one of these before I'd advice you to try them as they are delicious), and I have found out has even sparked a TV series on American channel TNT.

This "Transporter 4" according to The Hollywood Reporter will focus more on the origins story of the lead role of Frank Martin.

According to IMDB.com "The Transporter 4" has a USA release date of 19th July 2015.

For more info on "The Mechanic 2: Resurrection" movie see the post after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment