Translate

Wednesday 24 January 2018

I Still Can't Believe This But...There's A NEW! "Crocodile Dundee: The Son Of A Legend Returns Home" film

I was just perusing YouTube.com's website this morning and I saw a teaser trailer for "Dundee: The Son Of A Legend Returns Home" and I have to say even now I'm still not sure if this is a real film that is being made or if this is a joke like the "Team Thor" Mockumentary, but as I have of course seen "Crocodile Dundee" and "Crocodile Dundee II" why wouldn't you have? I just had to put this news up on here:

If you haven't seen these yet here is the link to them on YouTube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPNBKT6JLSU

Here is the link to Part 2 of this Mockumentary if you haven't seen this yet on YouTube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiGWHnZry94

Anyhew.... If you haven't seen this NEW! Teaser Trailer for "Dundee: The Son Of A Legend Returns Home" here is the link for this on YouTube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkfLEbMba4

As I'm still not sure whether this is real or not I of course jumped on Google and IMDb.com's website to see if there was any news on this and I couldn't find much news on this but what I did find out was according to IndieWire.com's website this is a secretive new project starring Danny McBride who you may or may not recognise from "Tropic Thunder" who played the pyromaniac props guy Cody who when he rigs the tree line with explosives to make the actors work on the film he thinks he's killed the director and tells Fourleaf that if he tells any one about this it will ruin him as he nearly blinded Jamie Lee Curtis on the set of the movie "Freaky Friday", and Chris Hemsworth who you may or may not recognise from "Thor", "Thor: Ragnarok" and "Thor: The Dark World" as he of course plays Thor Odenson son of Oden.

Also according to IMDB.com's website the story for this film is Mick Dundee is missing in the outback and the only one who might be able to help is the loudmouhed American son no-one knew he had Brian Dundee who will be played by Danny McBride, and Chris Hemsworth will be playing the character Wally Jnr. And also according to IMDb.com's website Paul Hogan the original Crocodile Dundee will also be starring.

But I was just thinking whilst writing this from the original films that I've seen Crocodile Dundee is suppose to be the best person to be out in the outback with so how on earth does he go missing in the outback? And now that I've looked at this teaser trailer it looks like the best person to find someone that's gone missing in the outback would be Chris Hemsworth...and I just have to say that I'm glad that the knife jokes been left in.

According to IndieWire.com's website this will be directed by Steve Rogers who directed the original "Crocodile Dundee", "Crocodile Dundee II" and " Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles" and this has a pencilled in release date of June 1st 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment